Have you ever heard? TUNE has been making the rounds on the podcast circuit!
Brian Marcus, VP of International Advertising at TUNE, was lately a visitor on “The Snyder Showdown.” Hosted by Chris Snyder, the present is billed as “the enterprise podcast for individuals who hate enterprise podcasts.” It’s a subversive, sincere have a look at the backstories behind profitable manufacturers and the dangers that had been value taking to get there.
Take heed to the episode:
“067 | The Surging Affiliate Mannequin with Brian Marcus of TUNE”
The episode follows one other current look by Brian on “The Every day Marketer,” a podcast that explores the human factor behind totally different advertising methods. Learn our recap and discover hyperlinks to hear in right here.
On this episode of “The Snyder Showdown,” Brian dives into the dangers and rewards of internet online affiliate marketing as he and Chris share their totally different experiences within the trade. The tip result's a dialogue that covers the trade from totally different sides of the coin — the advertiser and the platform, the affiliate and the community — however arrives on the similar conclusion: internet online affiliate marketing is the perfect saved secret in martech. It truly is all over the place, and when you see it, you'll be able to’t unsee it.
Some highlights of the hour and a half episode embody:
- DoubleClick’s acquisition of Performics, and its subsequent acquisition by Google
- How BuzzFeed and different content material publishers are utilizing affiliate packages to monetize product protection and drive gross sales
- How the coronavirus pandemic has pushed customers to cell funds by way of associates
- Insights into the historical past of the eBay associates program and the way its paid media operations had been run
- Why attribution is so necessary for establishing robust relationships
- How conversions are tracked in efficient affiliate packages
You may hearken to the episode now on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or your favourite podcast platform.
“I can truly see a day the place 80%, or at the very least 50% of a whole advertising group’s finances and time could be allotted to partnerships and internet online affiliate marketing. I completely can see it.”
Chris Snyder, “The Snyder Showdown”
What are your favourite podcasts about advertising and partnerships? Tell us within the feedback beneath!
By no means miss a factor!
Need the products delivered straight to your inbox?
Join our weblog recap emails to remain in-the-know about digital advertising, analytics, and optimization.
Thanks for Subscribing!
Groundbreaking cell content material is headed to your inbox.